2 Days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul
📷 Tour Style : Group ,Cultural, Family-Friendly , Adventure
📷 Duration : 2 Days
Min 2 person :
📷 Highlights : Cappadocia Red Tour , Cappadocia Yellow Tour , 4 times airport transfers on private basis
📷 Itinerary :
Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia ➝ Cappadocia Red Tour
04:30 am ─ Our staff will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Istanbul or Sabiha Gökçen Airport. (Pickup time and the airport is changeable.)
06:40 am ─ Flying from Istanbul to Cappadocia.
08:00 am ─ Arrival at an airport near Cappadocia. (Arrival point may change because of the availability.)
Upon your arrival at the airport, we’ll welcome you with your name written on signboard .
Afterward, transfer to the first location of the Cappadocia Red Tour.
1. Firstly, start your two days tour in Cappadocia, exploring the serenity of the Devrent Valley! The valley boasts the geological marvel of pink, nature-hewn rock formations! All rock formations look like animals and objects. Therefore, it is known as the Imagination Valley.
2. Pasabag Monks Valley is a unique treasure of Cappadocia! Explore Priest’s Valley among the famous fairy chimneys during the walk.
3. Avanos pottery workshop is a great place to see people making hand-made potteries. Therefore, an unforgettable experience that you can take part in and enjoy.
4. We will have a lunch break at a local restaurant. Take your opportunity to enjoy excellent local cuisine! Enjoy a delicious Cappadocia lunch prepared to perfection!
5. Goreme is the heart of the Cappadocia Region because it is surrounded by hundreds of fairy chimneys and other historical landmarks.
6. Goreme Open Air Museum is the highlight of Cappadocia. People carved rocks for praying, living, and educating purposes. In addition, the museum is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
7. Uchisar Castle is the final destination of today’s Cappadocia tour. Uçhisar is a masterpiece for the best panoramic views in Cappadocia because the castle is located very high.
17:00 ─ The first day of 2 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Staying overnight in one of the beautifully rendered stone or cave hotels in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Yellow Tour ➝ Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
Additional activity 1: Hot air balloon flight is strongly recommended. The price of the balloon tour is not included in this package.
Additional activity 2: If you want to take amazing photos with hot air balloons, you should join Cappadocia hot air balloon watching tour.
09:30 am ─ You’ll have a delicious breakfast and checkout from your hotel. Afterward, we will transfer you to the first location of the Cappadocia Yellow Tour.
1. Red Valley is a fantastic place to fascinate its viewers with optical illusion. You will be amazed by the red rock formations in Cappadocia. It is a memorable stop along your two days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul.
2. Gulludere Valley is another charming destination on the Cappadocia day tour. The colors of the rocks change accordingly to the weather and sunlight. Additionally, you can enjoy the tranquillity of the various churches, monasteries, and shelters in the valley.
3. Cavusin Village is an old settlement used by locals from the Roman Empire period. Most importantly, here is the best viewpoint to watch fairy chimneys of Paşabağ Valley. Above all, you can take great pictures of this historic village.
4. We will have a lunch break at a local restaurant.
5. Pigeon Valley is another magical place in the Cappadocia Region. That is to say; the valley is famous for pigeons. And also, it is another right spot to watch the land of beautiful horses.
6. Finally, Kaymakli Underground City is the last travel destination of the Cappadocia tour package. In addition, there are more than 100 underground cities in Cappadocia. Above all, this is the most famous one.
17:00 ─ The second day of 2 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
We will transfer you to the Nevsehir or Kayseri Airport.
19:30 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
20:50 ─ Landing at an airport in Istanbul. (Arrival points and all the times are changeable according to availability.)
We’ll welcome you with your name written on signboard when you arrive at the airport.
Then, transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
2 days Cappadocia tour package from Istanbul ends.
Thanks for choosing us for your Cappadocia holiday in Turkey!
*** This 2 Days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul Includes ***
- Istanbul Cappadocia Istanbul roundtrip flights (luggage allowance: 15kg check-in + 8kg cabin)
- Pick up from your Istanbul hotel and transfer to airport for Cappadocia flight
- Pick up from Cappadocia Airport and transfer to Cappadocia
- Full Day Cappadocia Red Tour with lunch
- Full Day Cappadocia Yellow Tour with lunch
- 1 Night accomodation in Cappadocia at Cave Hotel with breakfast-
- Drop off Transfer to Cappadocia airport on second day evening
- Pick up Transfer from Istanbul (IST ) or Sabiha (SAW ) airport and transfer to your hotel in Istanbul
**** 2 Days Cappadocia tour package Excludes ****
- Personal expenses
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AND PRICES :
Option 1: Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Flight - 65 GBP
Cappadocia hot air balloon flight is the best activity to do in Cappadocia. Book a flight with the best price guarantee.
Option 2: Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Watching Tour - 35 GBP
You should join the Cappadocia hot air balloon watching tour if you want to take amazing pictures and if you have acrophobia.
Option 3: Cappadocia Turkish Night Show & Dinner - 35 GBP
This program offers you to have fun with the traditional Turkish Night Shows. You will have an amazing dinner and unlimited soft drinks.
Option 4: Cappadocia Horseback Riding Safari - 40 GBP
Horseback safari is one of the best activities to do in Cappadocia. Firstly we teach you the basic rules, and then you can start exploring Cappadocia.
Option 5: Cappadocia ATV Quad Safari (Sunrise)-65 GBP
One of the best activities to do in Cappadocia is watching hot air balloons from the ground. And also, you will do that while riding your ATVs.
Option 6: Cappadocia ATV Quad Safari -25 GBP
If you want to explore Cappadocia region while riding ATV, this tour is the best option for you. Includes guiding, pick-up and drop-off.